Agricultural Rock Wool , Hydroponic Rock Wool , Rock Wool Cubes ,
Rock Wool Felt , Building Insulation Materials
Rock wool is made from natural rock such as basalt, diabase and dolomite. The natural rock
are melted into melts in cupola at a very high temperature about
1500°C. And the melts lava
is then pour to high speed spinners through which the melts get
into fibers. The just fiberized
fibers are collected together to form the original wool mat through
negative pressure resulted
from suction. The original wool mats then pass through pendulum,
crimping and pressing
process, get into the curing oven through which the wool mats are
cured and shape up to
different kinds of products such as board, mat and pipe section etc
with different usage.
High quality rock wool
• Grade A1 incombustible materials
• Easy to clean & easy to bend
• Stable physical properties
• Water and oil proof
• Low moisture absorption
• Rebound degree after compressive packing is up to 99.2%
Our products are widely used in industry building or civilian
construction's roofs, ceilings, walls ,partition wall or technical installation solution. We offer
a full range of products to meet different application needs.
1. We will be responsible for any quality problems caused by our
2. 24H at your service.
3. OEM, logo printing, carton designs are accepted.
4. Free samples are available.
5. Welcome to visit our factory.
Why Choose Our Company
1. Reliable Quality---Pass the CE & ISO CertificateS
2. Better Performance---Excellent Heat Insulation/Grade A Fire
3. Competitive Price---Assure the factory price and NO additional